The Langara Family YMCA offers a wide range of programs to help families, children, youth and adults of all ages reach their potential. You can jump into our 25-metre pool, get fit in our 7,000 square foot fitness area, or try one of our many drop-in programs like Yoga, Pilates, Bootcamp, Barre or Zumba®.
When you join us, you automatically become part of a community. Our doors are open for you to get healthier, find support, and make friends for life. We’re a place where children, adults and families grow together while building a healthier community.
Benefits of Membership
- No locked in contract
- Four locations across the lower mainland with swimming pools, fitness amenities and full gyms
- A free fitness consultation to get you started and expert staff to help you achieve your fitness goals
- Drop-in group fitness classes are included—chose from over 90 classes weekly
- Includes continuous swim lessons for all ages
- Programs for children, teens and adults at convenient times
- Child minding is available at convenient times helping you to make the most out of your membership while giving your kids a safe, fun place to play
- 10 guest passes per year for family and friends
- Place your membership on hold for up to 16 weeks per year
- Open 364 days a year; hours vary by location but centres open early and close late to meet members’ needs
- Access to YMCA membership centres across Greater Vancouver and Canada
Which membership is right for you?
Are you working on a healthier you? Starting a new program or ready for a refreshed fitness experience for you or your family? The Y offers a number of membership options available to fit your needs.
|Adult and Couple (36-64)
For you: $31.99 bi-weekly
For two of you: $56.99 bi-weekly
|Young Adult (19-35)
For you: $25.99 bi-weekly
|Youth (18 and under)
For you: $20.99 bi-weekly
For you: $26.49 bi-weekly
For two of you: $52.98 bi-weekly
For you and your child: $39.48 bi-weekly
For you and two or more children: $44.99 bi-weekly
For you, your partner and one child: $64.48 bi-weekly
For you, your partner and two or more children: $69.99 bi-weekly
|Single Day Pass
Adult & Senior: $14.99/day
Financial assistance through the YMCA Access Program is available for individuals or families who face financial barriers to joining our programs and services. After all, nothing should stand in the way of pursuing a healthy life.
- 72,000 square foot facility
- 25-metre pool
- 7,000 fitness area with up-to-date strength and conditioning equipment
- Meeting room
- Child minding
Find Out More
Benefits of Membership
282 West 49th Ave,
Vancouver, BC V5Y 2Z5