Your living room just got a lot bigger!
Learn, play and connect. The YMCA Coast Capital Savings Early Childhood and Family Development Centre offers a safe places where kids and families can play and socialize together. Whether you want to take up an activity with your child or encourage them to try something new, there are plenty of ways to get involved. You can also share parenting resources and exchange ideas with other families in a friendly environment that’s open to everyone.
Benefits to becoming a FDC Member:
- Only $17 per month
- Access to drop-in Family Development Centre programs and many YMCA registered programs at no extra cost
- Weekend preschool aged drop off programs!
- Looking to try out a new toy or read a new ? You have access to The Toy Lending Library to give them a test drive
- Great programming for young kids & parents. Check out our schedule for what's on.
- Kids Night Out once per month!
- Access to the Robert Lee YMCA pool during the specific times below:
- Monday and Wednesday: Parent and Tot Swim 10:30-11:00am and Open Swim 11:30am-1:00pm
- Saturday: Parent and Tot Swim 10:30am-11:00am and Open Swim 1:30pm-2:15pm
- Sunday: Open Swim 2:00pm-3:45pm
Please note that childminding is not included in your FDC membership but is available at an additional cost for members and non-members.
Please drop the 5th floor of the Robert Lee YMCA, by email us at email@example.com or call 604-673-6180 or more information.