The Chilliwack YMCA is now open!
The new centre of community opened on February18th, 2019, while the pool and hot tub opened on April 1st, 2019.
Come take a tour and come and see everything the YMCA has to offer!
To sign up for a new membership, valid photo ID and prepayment is required. All members are able to reserve a swim lesson space in anticipation of our pool opening in late March.
Benefits of Membership
Every YMCA Membership includes:
- No locked-in contract
- Access to four locations across the lower mainland
- A free fitness consultation to get you started and expert staff to help you achieve your fitness goals
- Drop-in group fitness classes are included—choose from over 90 classes weekly
- Continuous swim lessons for all ages
- Y Play - Healthy developmental experiences for young children (Chilliwack location only)
- Y Move - a physical literary program for kids
- 10 guest passes per year for family and friends
- Place you membership on hold for up to 16 weeks at no charge
- Open 364 days a year; hours vary by location but centres open early and close late to meet members’ needs
- Access to YMCA membership centres across Canada
You can learn more about membership rates here.