The Chilliwack YMCA - What's new?
The new Chilliwack YMCA is now 36,700 square feet, 25% bigger than the previous facility. We're proud of all the features of our new centre of community that opened on February 18, 2019.
Here’s what's new:
- Gymnasium (4,250 sq. ft.)
- Five multipurpose rooms (totalling 4,650 sq. ft.)
- Conditioning floor (5,700 sq. ft.)
- Social area to connect with your family and community (600 sq. ft.)
- CycleFit studio (950 sq. ft.)
- Family/Universal change room (1,800 sq. ft.)
- Outdoor playground (1,000 sq. ft.)
Here’s what's been significantly renewed:
- Expanded lobby and welcome area (1,500 sq. ft.)
- Group fitness studio (1,950 sq. ft.)
- Stretching and adaptive space (1,250 sq. ft.)
- Y Play area (900 sq. ft.)
- Pool (4,600 sq. ft.)
Have a look!