Are you a newcomer to Canada with a business idea? Have you wondered how you could start a business in Canada? Then this program might be exactly what you need to launch your business.
The YMCA of Greater Vancouver has partnered with the North Shore Multicultural Society to offer the opportunity to become an entrepreneur and small business owner to immigrants and all newcomers in the Greater Vancouver area.
The Self Employment For Newcomers Program empowers immigrants and refugees with:
- The Steps to Start a Small Business
- Instruction on Developing Your Business Plan
- Confidence and Advising to Launch Your Own Business
- Knowledge about Business Practices in Canada
If you have a business idea and have been wondering how to start your business in Canada, this program will guide you step by step.
What is included in the Self Employment Newcomers Program?
- 10 Weeks of Interactive Group Workshops
- Private Business Advising with a Business Coach
- Step by Step Help to Complete Your Business Plan
- Knowledge and Steps to Launch Your Business
- Teachings on Canadian Business Skills
How do I apply to the Self Employment Newcomers Program?
- Contact Gila Schroeder at email@example.com
- Print and complete an application form (click here to download)
- Print, complete and submit Your Business Proposal form (click here to download)
- Attend an orientation for the program
Is English a barrier for you or are you wondering if you could do this program with the level of English understanding you have?
We welcome you to apply at any level of English as there will be support provided to you with an English language tutor by the North Shore Multicultural Society.
Let’s Get You Ready to Launch Your Business!
Registration is Now Open - Contact us to Apply Today!