Learn the process of foam rolling (self myofascial release) and optimize your training results, look better, reduce pain and the chances of injury.
Some benefits of Foam Rolling are:
- Increased blood flow to your muscles, which improves delivery of oxygen during your workout
- Helps to relieve muscle tension, especially after a hard workout
- Increased range of motion. The action of foam rolling can help to stretch out and lengthen your muscles, which can help you get optimal training results.
- Decrease recovery time. Foam rolling can help with muscle repair so you aren’t left feeling as sore and sorry the next day.
- Relieve symptoms of chronic pain. Foam rolling may help with muscle tissue quality (tone) and reduce pain.
Please note: Individuals that find it difficult to support their own bodyweight while in the “plank” position (on forearms and elbows), and/or struggle with getting to and from the floor may find the class unsuitable.
|Days||Time||Room||Fees||Also at This Time
|Tue||10:45am - 11:45am||Active Living Studio 2||Included with Membership!||Other Activities
|Fri||10:45am - 11:45am||Active Living Studio 2||Included!||Other Activities
Pilates uses the principles of core strength, breathing and muscular integration to improve your posture, align your body, increase your strength and tone your muscles. You will have the choice to...
You will love this easy-to-follow step workout that zeroes in on intensity and power movements. A cardio component is followed by a strength and conditioning circuit to keep your heart pumping. Using...
Sculpt and tone your muscles in this total body conditioning class which uses a variety of techniques to improve strength and endurance while working your core muscle groups. Our trained instructors...